This website is operated by me, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho. You may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am located in Finland.
The website automatically stores certain data about your every page access, including
- the Internet protocol address where the access comes from
- the branding information ("user agent") sent by your web browser,
- the exact time and date of access, and
- the address of the web page you came from, if provided by your web browser
In some cases, this combination of information may be sufficient to identify you. However, this information will not be used to identify you at any time.
I collect this information because it is necessary to fulfill my legitimate interest to monitor the traffic of this web site, to determine from where and when my visitors come, and to detect abuse.
At this time, no other information that might identify you is collected.
This information is automatically deleted after three months of creation.
This information is generated at a facility near you and then transmitted to facilities in the European Union. Further storage and processing is conducted in facilities located in the European Union. All this processing is done by Amazon Web Services or its subprocessors at my direction, or in computers under my personal control. This information will not be transmitted from the European Union elsewhere or stored outside the European Union.
By European law, you (whoever and wherever you are) have the following rights:
- to require me to determine whether I control any identifiable information about you, and to provide you access to any such data;
- to require me to correct any errors in identifiable information about you that I control;
- to require me to delete any identifiable information about you that I control (with some exceptions specified in EU law);
- to require me to restrict my use of identifiable information about you that I control in certain cases specified in EU law;
- to object to my processing of identifiable information about you; and
- to complain to the Finnish Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman (or to your local European Personal Data Protection Comptetent Authority), if you believe my use of identifying information about you infringes the European General Data Processing Regulation (GDPR) or other applicable law.